Beregdaróc – Protestant church
The first written mention of the church dedicated to St. Martin dates back to 1423. In the 16th century the church was already used by the Calvinists. The church has undergone many vicissitudes since its inception, in 1862 a fire caused severe damage to the church, of which the murals also fell victim.
Cím: 4934 Beregdaróc Alkotmány u. 2.